Terms & Conditions
Any questions? Please ask. I don’t bite.
Here ya go!
All the required legal notices (and more) on a single page, including…
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
Medical and Health Disclaimers
Terms & Conditions: Details.
This site may contain affiliate links to third party products or services where the site owner may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase based on this site’s links or information. These purchases are at no additional cost to you.
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties. Amazon offers a small commission on products sold through their affiliate links. Each of your purchases via these Amazon affiliation links supports this writer at no additional cost to you.
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use ?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns. The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.
The materials at this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. The content of this website is, for legal purposes, for informational and entertainment purposes only. The information contained herein, while believed to be correct, is not guaranteed to be accurate or complete.
Medical and Health Disclaimers
It is stated that, for legal purposes, the contents of this website and any associated emails are for informational and entertainment purposes only and are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. This website does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. For medical advice, treatment or diagnosis, consult a competent health care professional. Content supplied from this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always seek the advice of a qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration or any other body.
Refund policy: For digital downloads purchased from this site — if you are not satisfied with the product, please contact me within 7 days for a full refund. For purchases from other sites, their refund policies and practices apply.
Terms & Conditions: Details
Last updated: 7 March 2020.
By continuing to browse this site, you agree to and confirm the following:
- Your use of this website is entirely at your own risk. Neither this site nor its owner are legally responsible for any loss or damage you may incur as a result of your use of this site and its contents.
- This website and its owner accept no responsibility for the content, policies or safety of other sites whose links may appear here.
- Visitors to this site are reminded that all content here is protected by copyright and may not be stolen for use elsewhere. To all the good folks who would never dream of doing this — sorry for this unpleasantness, folks.
- This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, expressed or implied. The website owner makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. The information presented here was believed to be accurate at the time it was posted, however such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
- Nothing on this website constitutes, or is intended to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
- The site owner will not be held liable to you, the site visitor, in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website.
- Governing law: This website complies with Australian Consumer Law so in the unlikely event that a dispute arises which cannot be resolved between the parties, the matter will be dealt with under the laws of Canberra, Australia. If any of these terms and conditions are deemed invalid or unenforceable, you agree that the rest of them will remain in full force and effect. As a website visitor, subscriber or customer, you expressly agree you do not have the right to go to court or have a jury trial, nor to engage in pre-trial discovery, nor to participate in any class action related to material on this site or services supplied through this site. The arbiter’s decision will be final and binding. In the event that you become the prevailing party in a legal dispute, you expressly agree to pay for any and all costs associated with the dispute including legal fees, collection fees, investigation fees and travel costs.
- By using the CleanSuspense.com site, you forever waive all rights to making claims of damage or harm of any kind, no matter how extensive, whether personal or business, whether foreseeable or not.
- Refund policy: For digital downloads purchased from this site — if you are not satisfied with the product, please contact me within 7 days for a full refund. For purchases from other sites, their refund policies and practices apply.
- Unless you have entered a written contract with the website owner, you have no right to use any information contained herein in any public or commercial setting. By visiting the site, you agree that any such use is unlawful. This prohibition applies to any and all of the content, including but not limited to text, images, underlying code, invisible pages, and other intellectual property or copyrighted material. Framing the contents of this site in any other website is expressly prohibited.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As CleanSuspense.com asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by CleanSuspense.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify us in accordance with our Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. We will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. We will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of CleanSuspense.com or others. In the case of such termination, we will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to CleanSuspense.com.
- Malware: By using the site, you accept that the website owner carries no responsibility for damage to software or computers in the event that corrupting code or data is transmitted from the site to your computer. You accept that you interact with the site, including any advertising or banners or pop-ups, at your own risk. Similarly you accept that downloads from this site are entirely at your own risk. This website makes no warranty that downloads are free from malware, worms, viruses or other computer-corrupting code.
- No Liability: Under no circumstances will the product creator/s or any associate, affiliate, or distributor be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of the information or the products presented on this site. Information and products are provided “as is” and without warranties. Use of the information and/or product/s indicates your acceptance of the “No Liability” policy. If you do not agree with this “No Liability” policy, then you are not permitted to use or distribute this product (if applicable). Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. The liability for damages, regardless of the form of the action, shall not exceed the actual fee paid for the product/s or information.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless CleanSuspense.com, its owner/s, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Failure to read this notice in its entirety does not void your agreement to this policy should you decide to use any of this site’s products or information.